These reviews have been sent to me from here or taken from other forums. The reviews will be updated monthly, plus additional information on openings and closings. Send me your reviews, they may get published! This is the place for up-to-date information on what's hot and what's not!!
Banjo La Luna 12:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M. Across from the main entrance of Cabo Wabo 624-144-4911
* Open air and covered dining- Great surprize Excellent food and great service. Will be back on our next trip. B.R. Chicago
* Amazing food and great service. There were 8 of us and we all tryed something different. Everything was amazing! H.P. Reno Nevada
* Moderate drink prices, good wine list and even better food. All of us had seafood and it was all tremendous. A "Must do" while in Cabo. T.B. Portland Ore.
* Large open seating, not to close together and lots of greenery. Excellent food, 5 star wait staff and an even better owner. Sissy (owner) stopped by our table to see if everything was fine. It was better than fine it was GREAT. Loved the shrimp and the Ahi tuna. Prices are in American and Peso's J.K. San Diego Calif.
*Beautiful brick oven. I had the Don Juan Pizza. Excellent. My companions had Tapas Beautiful presentation and so delicious. L.K.San Francisco.
Invita Bistro RESERVATIONS NOW A MUST 624-142-1386
* REALLY IMPRESSED!!! Food is excellent, nice variety of dishes, friendly servers, easy to get to location and reasonable prices . Nice casual atmosphere. Best Italian in Cabo and reasonable prices. H.M. New York
* “Great Dinner!!” Everything was fantastic. Great selection from spaghetti to more elaborate entrees. My whole family enjoyed everything they had. A must try. P.Y Iowa
* Trappers list. Saw it on Trappers List on the Cabo forum. If it’s good enough for him its, good enough for us to try. What a great little restaurant. Best Italian food in Cabo. Service is great, staff very friendly and the food is out of this world great!!!!! Top of our list for our October trip. G.T. Dallas
* Just like Mama’s!!! Just kidding Mom, but close. Everything is made from scratch from old family recipes. Outstanding Italian food. They go out of their way to make you feel like family. Even made a special combo for my finicky son. Well done InVita. A must while in Cabo!! M.L. Chicago
* A great steak house at a reasonable price. A must every trip. Y.H – Vancouver B.C.
* Better than Ruth’s Chris at half the cost. We have always had great meals. S.V. – San Diego
* Like salt and pepper, sugar and spice, Argentina and Beef go together. Patagonia did not disappoint. J.M. - Charleston
* One of the first places we dine in Cabo, its that good. T.R. – Daytona Beach
El Gran Pastor
* This place is nothing fancy but a store front street stand. But, it has great tacos. I highly recommend it. G.V. - Chicago
* Does not open till 6pm stays open past 1 am Great tacos, what old Cabo was like. No tables but great! H.Y. - Boise
* Outstanding simple tacos with excellent condiments bar. You stand while you eat, but worth it. P.W. - Detroit
* Just tacos, but best I have had ANYWHERE, and cheap. Great night time snack, serve yourself condiment bar. G.T. – Ontario Canada